Monday, April 8, 2013

Rules: Measuring Distances (Ver. 0.55)

Explosion of Joy, Amy Giacomelli
Sigh... It's been a rough couple of weeks. Still a bit sniffy, but I've finally gotten the antibiotics out of my system that were seriously screwing with my ability to concentrate. It's also helpful having the kids back in school, and some actual spring-like weather for a change. :)

Anyway, here's the rules that I've been working on for Measuring Distances.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbctrkeqkz8q6gx/WarStrikeRules_MeasuringDistances_v055.pdf

Let me know if you don't like me posting PDFs instead of reformatting the rules into the posts themselves. Comments have been down, and I'm not sure if its a reaction to the PDFs, Dropbox not working for some folks, or just everyone being on vacation for Spring Break.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts