Sunday, December 30, 2012

And I'm Finally Back!


Well, my holidays were an exercise in controlled chaos. Nasal surgery for the wife so that she could breath again without pain. The annual stomach flu for everyone while she was recovering (oh so fun). A trip out to a state park to visit with family. Busy busy... It's really been a roller coaster ride from utter exhaustion to energetic fun and back again. :)


From a hike with the family at Turkey Run. Pretty awesome.

Things are starting to calm down again now. So I can get back to writing for the project again. I'll start with a simple update to some of the rules. I'm going through what we have and re-writing it according to the current state of the game.


I've also bought some new terrain, like this full Battlefield in a Box river set, for testing with. Plus I've installed some new game table lighting that should improve my picture taking considerably over what we had before.


I've also had a lot of time to think about mission types (but not write about them), so I'll be kicking out some initial ideas on those soon too.

How's everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts